Types of Oklahoma Insurance Coverage

TrustPoint Insurance understands that there is a difference between Oklahoma minimum required auto insurance and coverage that will truly protect you and your family from financial disaster.  
No one likes to buy insurance, much less pay more than they have to. Yet when it comes to protecting those you love and care about, insurance only matters in the moment of truth - when something happens. That's not the time to learn that an extra $10 a month could have saved you thousands in repair costs or medical bills. 
The licensed professionals at TrustPoint Insurance work with you to determine the type of coverage that fits your lifestyle and needs. Auto insurance coverage shouldn't be a mystery, so we'll do all we can to provide you with the information you need to understand your options and make informed decisions, allowing you to balance the right coverage and cost. 


When you live in Oklahoma, you need home insurance designed to protect your greatest investment from anything that Oklahoma can throw at it. From fires to floods, grapefruit sized hail to gustnadoes, ice storms to earthquakes, we tend to see it all in Oklahoma. 

Beyond weather, homeowners insurance is designed to protect you against other losses too. These include your possessions, loss of use of your home, medical and liability coverage should something happen to others in your home.  


Earthquakes happen in Oklahoma and when they do, they can cause significant damage to your home and property. 

Insurance coverage for earthquakes varies greatly, so it's important to understand your risks and which policies will offer you the greatest coverage and peace of mind. 
Homeowners policies do not cover flooding.  Instead these are issued separately by the National Flood Insurance Program.  If you live in a high risk flood area, you may be required by your mortgage company to carry flood insurance.  

Floods are the most costly and common natural disasters in the U.S.

With changing climate and weather conditions, flood insurance can be a good investment even if you live in a low risk flood area.    Click here to learn more.


Personal liability insurance is often referred to as umbrella insurance because it provides excess insurance above what is covered in the primary policies like auto or homeowners insurance. 
In some cases an umbrella policy may cover the exact same things as the underlying primary policy but allow for increased liability limits. For instance, if your auto insurance policy provided $250,000 of liability coverage, a $1,000,000 umbrella policy would increase your total coverage to $1.25 million.  
Life insurance doesn't necessarily protect you, it protects the ones you love.   With many types of life insurance available, it's important to understand which type is best for your specific needs. 

The best way to know is to start with a conversation with your TrustPoint professional.  We can help confirm if you have the coverage you need.  Get in touch with us today.  

Hours:  M-F 8:30am -5:00pm
Other hours by appointment

How May We Help?

Share by: